Sunday, 19 May 2024
HP Slimline 260: CPU fan error (90B)
I document this as I run such metal as headless server not having the CPU fan connected to the main board. It is low load and up to now, I can not complain about overheating. But from time to time, I need a reboot and I tend to forget the magic to make it start without connecting a monitor. And as it happens, I lately forgot to connect the keyboard to this piece of metal. So next time, think of it! Be it as it may, to make it start one has to press ENTER within 15 seconds, however I completely ignore from what exactly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
[git] Create a local branch from another branch
From the active branch git checkout -b <LOCAL_BRANCH> From a donator branch git checkout -b <LOCAL_BRANCH> <DONATING_BRANCH...
-
Abbreviations DWH: Data Warehouse (probably trivial when you were interested in reading so far 😉) KF: Point in time from when the recor...
-
I booted into a live USB Gentoo system, but even though I selected german key mapping just after the boot process started, the KDE desktop u...
-
Problem You were a bit hasty and committed and pushed something you should not have, e.g., as it has happened to me, into the wrong branch. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment